1. Unwrap your Bottom Spring Kit and make sure the front of the bottom beam of your loom is clean and dry
2. Turn your Bottom Spring Kit over so the sticker backing is exposed
3. Remove the sticker backing
4. Place the Bottom Spring Kit on the top edge of the bottom beam of your loom. If you have a double-beamed loom (28" or larger) place it on the top bottom beam.
5. Press on the Bottom Spring Kit to make sure it is secure
In the market for a Bottom Spring Kit? We sell several package here.
Not sure if you need one? Read this post!