Recently we announced our newest loom accessory: Shed Extenders. Shed Extenders will increase the shed on your Mirrix loom to 1.5". As a way to celebrate this new accessory, which is perfect for those weaving rugs or who just want a larger shed for tapestry weaving, we're giving away a 16" Big Sister Loom with an Extended Shed on Instagram!
Entering is easy: Follow us on Instagram and then like and comment on the post. You can find the rules and restrictions below.
How to Win
Rules & Restrictions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. .
1. Eligibility: Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families) of Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies are not eligible.
2. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents over the age of 18.
3. Grand prize winner will be chosen based on the following criteria:
1.) Completion of tasks
2.) Creativity of Instagram comment
4. Entry Restrictions. Limit one (1) entry per person.
5. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the contest (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest (or any part thereof), Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and select the prize winner in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the contest, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this contest shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of New Hampshire.
7. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
8. Contest ends October 6th, 2021. A winner will be announced on October 8th, 2021.