We're Giving Away a Sunny Bracelet Kit!
In less then a month Mirrix's 31st weave-along, The Sunny Bracelet Weave-Along, will begin and we're giving away one Sunny Bracelet Weave-Along Kit (worth $50) to celebrate!
During the weave-along participants will learn how to make a stunning Sunny Bracelet on a Mirrix loom with a shedding device. This bracelet is made with beads, gold-plated crystals and finished with a gorgeous clasp. Learn more about the weave-along and sign-up here. It's free!
The kit includes 11/0 Delica Beads in a variety of gold plated and gold anodized finishes with a splattering of green and magenta beads, 4 mm gold-plated fire-polished crystals, 15/0 beads in gold-plated, gold galvanized and a smattering of rose, C-Lon size D thread and a 3/4" beadslide clasp.
Here's how the giveaway works:
- Between now and April 30th, fill out the form below (if you cannot see the form, try opening this page in a different browser) and help spread the word about the giveaway either by sending a link to this page to a friend or tagging a friend in this post on Instagram or this one on Facebook.
- We'll draw the winner's name on May 3rd.
The Fine Print:
Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms Like My Mirrix Contest Official Rules NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility: Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families) of Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies are not eligible.
2. Open to U.S. residents over the age of 18.
3. Prize winner will be chosen at random
4. Entry Restrictions. Limit one (1) entry per person.
5. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the contest (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest (or any part thereof), Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and select the prize winner in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the contest, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this contest shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of New Hampshire.
7. Submissions will be due by the end of the day on April 30th, 2021. A winner will be announced on May 3rd, 2021.
8. Sharing or tagging not required to win.