Submissions will be due by the end of the day on July 22nd, 2021. A winner will be announced on July 30th, 2021. This contest has ended.
Joseph lives in Boston, Massachusetts and has been making small tapestries for four years.
Thea says: "An artist and craftswoman in a variety of fiber-oriented activities from an early age, I have been primarily a beadweaver over the past few decades. Some of my older work is online at www.theafine.com . I have become smitten with tapestry weaving of late, and plan to incorporate beads as surface design as part of my lifelong art journey. I have been a wordsmith in my other life, editing the work of others, writing speeches, articles and press releases. Just as I search for the best colors to set the mood of a beaded piece of jewelry, I have searched for “le mot juste” —the right word—in my work and in assessing that of others."
Deb B is a multimedia artist who focuses mainly on working with fibers, beads and metal. Weaving in many forms has been her favorite creative activity and assorted Mirrix looms are always in use helping her create wearable art, purses and tapestries. She was an elementary Art teacher for 34 years and now enjoys retirement and a schedule where creative time is the priority.
Jacqui at Phantasia Bead Art
Jacqui makes beaded tapestries and sells her work, patterns and a fantastic book about weaving on her website https://phantasiabeadart.com.
Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms Like My Mirrix Contest Official Rules NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility: Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families) of Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies are not eligible.
2. Open to residents of the U.S. and Canada over the age of 18.
3. Entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
4. Entry Restrictions. Limit one (1) entry per person.
5. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the contest (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest (or any part thereof), Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and select the prize winner in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the contest, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this contest shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of New Hampshire.
7. Submissions will be due by the end of the day on July 22nd, 2021. A winner will be announced on July 30th, 2021.