The Queen Nefertiti Bracelet Kit
Need the perfect bracelet to wear to a special event? Looking for a gift fit for a queen? Make one of these stunning beaded bracelets (there are enough supplies to make two) for yourself and give one to a friend with this gorgeous kit named after the Egyptian Queen Nefertiti.
You will receive a digital download after you purchase with the ebook instructions to make this project.
- Six different colors of high-end 11/0 Delica beads
- 15/0 seed beads for edging/finishing
- Two “Elegant Elements” Bracelet Clasps (large and small) in gold
- A bobbin of C-Lon beading thread
- A digital pattern for two different bracelets (one 1″ wide and one 3/4″ wide)
What do I need with this kit? Any size Mirrix Loom
You will also need a beading needle (if your beading needle is long, you may also want a sewing needle), a pair of scissors, an 18 dent warp coil (note this does not come with looms without shedding devices), a measuring tape and a bead mat or piece of cloth.
Level: Beginner and up
This kit comes with enough supplies to make two bracelets (one 1″ wide and one 3/4″ wide)