There are two types jewelry most women have: The jewelry you wear all the time and the jewelry the jewelry that sits in your jewelry box waiting for a special occasion. This bracelet, made of silk and crystals, falls into that first category. In fact, you're never going to want to take it off your wrist.
You will receive a digital download after you purchase with the ebook instructions to make this project.
- Three 12 yard bobbins of hand-painted Mulberry silk yarn in a blue/purple/green variegated color-way. Exact colors will depend on dye lots.
- 2 e-clasps (1/2 and 3/4 inch). Colors may vary due to availability, but will always include at least one bright gold clasp.
- Gold-plated 2 mm fire-polished crystals
- A bobbin of C-Lon fine weight bead cord
- A bobbin of C-Lon beading thread
What do I need with this kit? Any size Mirrix Loom. It does not require a warp coil/spring. You will also want a beading needle and a tapestry needle.
Level: Beginner and up
This kit comes with enough supplies to make two bracelets.